Human Rights Foundation Pakistan welcomes its visitors who have shown interest in getting information about the work our organization is doing for the uplift of the poor exploited and neglected community members who are living in adverse and inauspicious conditions.
We are very confident that while going through each part of the web site you will get detailed information about the challenging efforts of our devoted, dedicated and determined workers and volunteers who are working hard to achieve the aims and objectives of the organization.
We are optimistic that the work which is being done for the uplift and development of poor of the poorest community members will surely bring a useful and effective change.
Human Rights Foundation of Pakistan perform a wide range of services aimed towards human well being and social welfare. We relentlessly work towards development and bringing a positive change in the society.
Mr. Amanullah Khan Paracha is the Chairman and Founder of Pakistan Muslim Alliance and Human Rights Foundation of Pakistan. The basic purpose of establishing the PMA is to empower the middle class in Pakistan.
Amanullah Khan Paracha graduated in Mechanical Engineering in 1974 from NED University, Karachi-Pakistan and Completed his masters from France with specialized in Hydraulics. He started his own Mechanical & Electrical Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE in 1977 and since then has completed many projects including powerhouses, central air conditioning & oil refinery works.
He is currently managing PMA for the rights of Pakistanis and empower the youth. He was awarded twice the highest Civil Award of Korea by the President of Korea. He was in active politics during his university life and now serving as Chairman of Pakistan Muslim Alliance.
The basis vision of mine is to work for deprived communities and bring them in the Government for their rights.
First and foremost, my basic mission is for making Human Rights Foundation of Pakistan is to end poverty from Pakistan and from worldwide where due to poverty people are dying with hunger. Following purposes, aims and objectives of Human Rights:
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To unite poor worldwide in the cause of advancing peace, as well as well-being at all levels – individual, family, tribal, national, and world.
- To assist poor and low class of society in accomplishing their tasks relative to creating a better societies in Pakistan and world. Economically, socially, environmentally, politically, and morally.
- To empower memberships by acting as one strong and unified voice in advancing conflict resolution and moral solutions to pressing global, national, and social problems.
- To serve our members by acting as their advocate and spokesman at the international level on issues of mutual concern, by working in partnership with the United Nations and other intergovernmental bodies to voice concerns and advance objectives of the membership, and by providing forums for interaction and exchange of information among its members.
- In Pakistan particularly, with particular emphasis on promoting (a) human dignity, as outlined in Article 1, (b) tolerance, as outlined in Article 2, (c) the family, as outlined in Article 16, and (d) religious freedom, as outlined in Article 18.
- To give greater voice to smaller NGOs beyond their national borders, including NGOs from developing countries and countries with economies in transition.
- To provide international conferences and symposium as a foundation for the building of moral and healthy individuals, families, societies, and nations.