1. To provide protection, quality legal assistance and empowerment to victims of human rights and ensure that every individual’s human rights protected and met.
2. To run the foundation on non- political, non- commercial, and non- religious basis.
3. To provide human rights education, undertake research, monitoring and documentation of human rights practices.
4. To raise public awareness amongst communities living in the remotest parts of the country through trainings, seminars, workshops, theater programs etc. of basic human rights and duties guaranteed in the national and international human rights instruments.
5. To promote good governance, respect for the rule of law, democracy and legal protection of human rights.
6. To eliminate all forms of discrimination against race, sex, color, religion and ethnic backgrounds across Pakistan.
7. To investigate abuses, expose the facts widely, and pressure those with power to respect rights and secure justice for victims of human rights.
8. To enhance the capacity of national level organization with knowledge on human rights, legal rights and access to justice through public interest litigation and legal aid services.
9. To foster and develop contacts with development and human rights organizations, to promote solidarity and partnership among similar institutions, government, communities and individuals on a national, regional and international level.
10. Facilitate women participation in the development and human rights activities and promote their socio-economic empowerment.
11. Undertake participatory development programs for promoting of Human Rights, Educational Development, Youth Development, Women Empowerment, Food Security, Disability, Democratic Governance, Legal Education, Emergency Response, Water and capacity building and trainings.
12. Undertake an advocacy campaign on rights of people based on action & empirical research, logic and dialogue.
13. To fight against heavy raising in the prices of utilities i.e., Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone bills etc.
14. To promote anti- drug movement and other various social evils and bring related awareness programs.
15. To promote socio- cultural activities and develop human values, educational, professional and physical welfare among the youth through programs, workshops, seminars, symposia’s, projects, field trips, exhibitions, tours and through information from own and of the publication channels.
16. To ensure receive, accept and manage funds, donations, grants endowments, and any other properties from lawful sources within a country and utilize them for furthering and promoting the aims and objects of the Foundation.
17. The Foundation shall confine its activities only to the aims and objects of the Foundation as set forth in the Memorandum of Foundation and income and property of the Foundation from whatever sources derived shall be applied solely towards promoting the objects of the Foundation and non-portion thereof shall be paid by way of divided profit, bonus to any member, office bearers of the Foundation, or otherwise, violation of this condition shall be the personal responsibilities of the office bearers of the member concerned.
18. Produce a comprehensive research material on different issues, widely circulate it and launch and drive to discuss it on various national and international forums to highlight the legitimate rights of the people.
19. Establish a modern viable organization of the people to unite them as a vibrant Foundation to face challenges of modern times.
20. To establish, run, manage, maintain, own, administer, promote and subsidize educational institutions, computer literacy centers, Montessori, kindergarten, schools, colleges, institutions for study and research, centers of learning, reading rooms, and other institutions for basic education, primary, secondary, and tertiary level education, adult literacy, advanced studies and other educational forms with the permission of competent authority.
21. To promote, establish, run manage and maintain universities, educational institutions, colleges of arts, research, sciences, information technology and business administration; higher level schools, academics, technical training centers and such other educational institutions of all sorts imparting religious and contemporary education as may be considered appropriate for the promotion and advancement of education in the country with national and international affiliations.
22. To acquire the services of professors, associate professors, assistant professors, lecturers, teachers, management skills and other professional from within the country and abroad as would be needed to run and promote university and related educational institutions set up by the Society subjected however, to the permission of competent authority.
23. To establish, maintain, run, and grant aid in cash and/or in kind of hospitals, nursing institutions, sanatoriums, charitable and/or mobile dispensaries, aftercare clinics, maternity homes, child welfare center, orphanages, widows’ homes, institution in Pakistan or elsewhere for the benefits and use of the public in general.
24. To provide, manage, arrange, organize, administrate, control or otherwise assist food aid programs for the needy poor and destitute.
25. To provide, support, manage and/or arrange to the teachers, scholars, learners of [both kinds] boarding, lodging, accommodation, travelling and related facilities of all sort both within and outside Pakistan for the achievement of the objects of the society.
26. To arrange for the writing, printing, publishing, circulation and translation of books, periodicals, Magazines, research and other papers, brochures and pamphlet within and outside Pakistan.
27. To purchase, take on lease, exchange, hire or otherwise acquire any real and personal or immovable and movable property and any rights and privileges whatsoever and to build, constructions to every kind as may be necessary or convenient for the society objects.
28. To establish, maintain, provide and/or run studentship and render other kinds of aids to individuals including but not limited to providing assistance in getting admission in the educational institution run and manage by the society and/or other institutions having similar objects for the benefit of public in general both within and outside Pakistan.
29. To sponsor, arrange for and organize the holding of lectures, conferences, meetings, seminars for classes which includes but not limited to inviting, sending the scholars, teachers to Pakistan or from outside Pakistan for the achieving of or in relation to any objects of the society.
30. To establish, maintain, provide, run and/or render other kinds of aid to individuals including but not limited to the supply of medicines, books stipends, medals, prizes, grants, awards loans, bursaries and other incentive for purposes of the advancement of Islamic knowledge, education and literacy both within Pakistan.
31. To establish, maintain, run, manage and administer aid programs providing relief and help to the needy, poor and destitute.
32. To grant relief for and during calamities, weather natural or manmade (Including but not limited to earthquake, floods, fire and pestilence) and to give donations, subscriptions or contribution to institutions, establishment or persons doing such relief work.
33. To initiate and promote the understanding and appreciation of Adult Literacy and Vocational Training and related disciplines.
34. To encourage and support communication, contracts and join participation on projects of mutual interest among talented and capable individuals at the national and international levels for, inter alia the advancement of the causes and objectives of the society.
35. To carryout, undertake, do or cause to be done and undertaken all works, projects deeds, thing etc. of the sick disable, poor, deserving persons at the time of need and distress.
36. To pay the expenses or part expenses of the maintenance, clothing, transportation etc. of the sick, disable, poor, deserving persons at the time of need and distress.
37. To pay the expenses or part expenses of the maintenance, clothing, transportation etc. of the sick, disable, poor, deserving persons at the time of need and distress.
38. To affiliate itself, or associate with other Institutions, Universities, establish faculties and to select faculty members and decide courses and teaching methods and strategies in order to ensure the most effective education programs.
39. To provide scholarships to students and grant aid including supply of books, stipends, medals, prizes, grants, awards, medicines, educational career support, bursaries and other incentives for purposes of advancement of knowledge, education and literacy.
40. To provide a platform for research and development relating to object of the society and in this regard:- (i) To make available key knowledge tools such as:- (ii) A well-equipped library; (iii) Database and electronic connectivity (iv) Website for research publications and interaction.
41. To undertake steps for promotion of research such as:- (i) To define and support research (ii) To encourage members to conduct research (iii) To participate in regional and international research initiatives.
42. To undertake any activity for development such as; (i) To arrange funding for supporting research. (ii) To organize and set up of a think tank related to the objects of the society.
43. To provide a forum for participation of all concerned and to: (i) Solicit views vis-à-vis the objects of the society. (ii) Enable discussion/dialogue for promoting quality research.
44. To establish an institute for advancement and raising standards of academic and professional education in the field of science, accountancy, technology, arts, to provide a platform for alumni and members and to facilitate dissemination of information and to protect and preserve their professional independence and to exercise professional supervision over them.
45. To promote and foster study in arts, sciences, literature and to give literary, arts and sciences awards, scholarships and prizes for its encouragement.
46. To undertake, aid, support, assist, promote, manage, research and encourage projects or programs concerned or dealing with the restoration, conservation, revitalization, preservation and reuse of architectural structures, buildings, forts, palaces, mausoleums, monuments, mosques, places of historical or cultural significance, archaeological sites, town squares, markets, gardens and parks in Pakistan.
47. To establish, maintain, run, manage and administer aid programs providing relief and help to the needy, the poor and the destitute, undertake charitable and philanthropic activities for benefit of the mankind and work for alleviation of human sufferings from catastrophes.
48. To appeal, solicit or accept contributions, donations, grants and gifts, in cash or in kind, from lawful sources and to apply the same or income thereof for the objects of the society.
49. To open and operate bank accounts in the name of the society and to draw, make, accept, endorse, execute and issue promissory notes, bills, cheques and other instruments.
50. To acquire, alter, improve, charge, take on lease, exchange, hire, sell, let or otherwise dispose of any movable or immovable property and any rights and privileges whatsoever for any of the objects or purposes specified herein above. Provided that the society shall not undertake the business of real estate or housing schemes.
51. To borrow or raise money, with or without security, required for the purposes of the society upon such terms and in such manner as may be determined by the society for the promotion of its objects.
52. To mortgage the assets of the society and / or render guarantee for the performance of any contract made, discharge of any obligation incurred or repayment of any moneys borrowed by the Society.
53. To purchase, sell, exchange, take on lease, hire or otherwise acquire lands, construct, maintain or alter any building and any other moveable or immovable properties or any right or privileges necessary or convenient for the use and purposes of the Society.
54. To nominate delegates and advisors to represent the Society at conferences, government bodies and other gatherings.
55. To co-operate with other charitable trusts, societies, associations, institutions or companies formed for all or any of these objects and statutory authorities operating for similar purposes and to exchange information and advice with them.
56. To pay out of the funds of the society the costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the formation and registration of the Society.
57. To invest the surplus moneys of the society not immediately required in such a manner as may from time to time be determined by the Society.
58. To create, establish, administer and manage funds including endowment fund conducive for the promotion of the objects of the Society.
59. To enter into agreements, contracts and arrangements with organizations, institutions, bodies and individuals for the purpose of carrying out the functions and activities of the Society.
60. To take such actions as are considered necessary to raise the status or to promote the efficiency of the Society.
61. To arrange Scholarships for poor students on merit basis and provide monetary aid to the needy persons and widows.
62. To conduct, hold and arrange symposia, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, lectures, workshops and dialogue and to print, publish and prepare journals, magazines, books, circulars, reports, catalogues and other works relating to any of the objects of or to the work done by the Society, subject to the permission, if required of the relevant authorities
63. The Society will be run on Non Commercial, Non-Religious and Non Political basis.
64. To acquire and land commercial institution, educational institution, financial institution, hospital and insurance institution from Government, Autonomous Bodies, through public auction, open market and donation.
65. To set up fund collecting camps throughout the country for the collection of donations and aid for the deserving persons.
66. To hire various employees/professionals to fulfill the objectives of the Society in a manner deemed appropriate by the Management.
67. To set up temporary or permanent dwelling camps or arrange for the shelters of the deserving persons.
68. To undertake any other charitable activity that the society may deem appropriate but that may not be described above.
69. To do all other such lawful acts and things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any one of them.